Here’s a fun Christmas activity to help you learn more about your spouse!
The 12 Questions of Christmas …
- What is your favorite childhood Christmas memory?
- What was the best Christmas gift ever?
- What is your favorite non-Biblical Christmas story or movie?
- What do you like most about Christmas time?
- What do you find most annoying about Christmas time?
- Do you have a family Christmas tradition … if so what is it … how did it start?
- What’s your favorite Christmas carol or song?
- If you could travel anywhere to celebrate a dream Christmas (with all your loved ones) … where would you go? Why?
- What’s your favorite Christmas “food” and / or “drink”?
- What’s the best thing that happened to you since last Christmas?
- What do you do to keep Christ in Christmas?
- Who is the easiest person to shop for? The hardest? Why?
Our marriage intensives are more than a couple’s weekend retreat. They are intimate, personalized coaching sessions designed to help you identify and address your specific needs. Intensives are more powerful than one hour counseling sessions because they keep you both focused on your issues for an extended period of time. You will receive over 15 hours of personalized counseling, coaching and marriage building exercises that will fan the flame of your marriage back to life.
– Jan. 15-17, 2016 (Black Rock Retreat) Lancaster, Pa
– Feb. 26-28, (Sandy Cove) Md
4 Tickets Left … Going Quickly!!